• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Vjassers for our project Ardent Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ardent heroes is in search of another experienced Vjasser, of course there will be a good chunk of requirements such as, downloading Steam, getting together weekly (At the minimum) to discuss the progress and other ideas (meetings last usually 10-15 minutes if not shorter)

Our current coder is busy working on the talent spells and getting them working properly for our alpha testing to begin.

You get the whole spiel we are looking for someone at this time to either...

A. Code in some of our boss fights

or

B. Finish Anachron's coding for the talent/inventory system at hand (we will break it down more indepth when you're aboard.)

Of course this will all be rewarding for yourself.

Not only will we make this a hosted project [(WC3: WoW, TKoK, etc...) You will become well known due to it] you will also get credit for your work, access to all private tests, and public tests of the map, and to be apart of a great team that is dedicated to working and finishing this map.

Thank you for reading it all, I understand it is an eyesore but I hope we can get some applicants (Multiple would be nice)

Level 8
How I love our current coder, but you can't work on that we need you matching your system with the talents and all that stuff, and then we can get another to do the above, making it work out and finish faster.

All applicants I would love it if you threw me a message or a reply on this =)

Also, Anachron thanks for the help, I'll be sure to give the coder (Who ever it may be) your work and to message them on any questions.

Level 8
Sounds perfect then, all we need is someone to help code the fights and we shall be golden, I'll try my hardest to dig some things up for you Anachron, so we can hopefully get you back to work =)

Status
Not open for further replies.