• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archmage is called for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Need the archmage model with no mount and with a hero glow... or just a Hero MAGE (GOOD! not a mtf. necromancer or evil wiz or any of the sorts :S ) skin NOT based on either, Demon Hunter, Blood Mage, Jaina, Blademaster (lol), Archemonde, Cryptfiend (more lol XD), Dreadlord, or Tauren Chieftain (actually, if anyone can figure out how to combine the Lich or mayhap Warden model, with the Archmage skin, and not be looking utterly retarded, this will do just perfect ^^)

any one steps up to this challenge? Come on, ppl! U know its called for (at least I like to think so :p )

anyways, I will be very gratefull, if someone would help me out on this one :) (looks pleadingly and respectfully at Hellish Hybrid, Evilwart-Dragon, Pins and all u other skinners and modellers)

Level 5
thats model edit not a skin thing man, if you'd open your eyes and go look in the models secion im sure you could find something like it, or your just gona have to hold your toung and deal with what ya got.
good luck finding someone to do that request.

Status
Not open for further replies.