• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archers Battlefront 2.0

I made this map a long time ago. I didn't upload it cause it got freaked out. All the buldings were doubled. But I fixed it and updated it. Archers spawn regulary from your town hall and attack-move to the rally point. Train your hero in the donation circle behind the base. There are a total of 16 different heroes, 8 original and 8 custom. Buy items from the Druid or Necromancer. Fixed a few bugs. Improved the Magnatuar and the Deathlord so you can use them without dying all the time. They start shity but once you level them you can dominate the game if you use them right.

---->Secret info for those who download from Hive:
Type -tips and you will get a small strategy plan for your hero.<----
Contents

Archers Battlefront 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: I would classify this as a footmen map. Seems to work fine, and not bad at all. Approved :)

M

Earth-Fury: I would classify this as a footmen map. Seems to work fine, and not bad at all. Approved :)