1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Archer Lordaeron

Submitted by Asssssvi
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Archer armed with a standard Longbow and armor that are common in the legions of Lordaeron. The detachments of archers form the basis of the army of Lordaeron, even though they are inferior in efficiency and the preparation of the other infantry units of the Alliance, particularly the Archers of Quel'thalas and Ironforge Riflemen. Nevertheless, all the garrisons of the Western lands are predominantly manned by Lordaeron's Archers.

The model has different variations of light, medium and heavy armor with an open and standard infantry helmet.

Update:
- Removed unused materials and geoset
- Fixed the quiver position and some animations, (bowstring does not interfere\cuts)
Contents

Archer Lordaeron_Light (Model)

Archer Lordaeron_Medium (Model)

Archer Lordaeron_Heavy (Model)

Archer Lordaeron_Light_Alter (Model)

Archer Lordaeron_Medium_Alter (Model)

Archer Lordaeron_Heavy_Alter (Model)

Archer_Lordaeron_ArrowMissile (Model)

Archer_Lordaeron_Icon (Icon)

Archer_Lordaeron_Icon_Alter (Icon)

Archer_Lordaeron_Icon_BIG (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Models work in-game and perform well. Good job! Please add an in-game screenshot to the model.
  1. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    do you forget portraits for those guys? :cconf:

2. SonsOfSami

SonsOfSami

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well done, but in attack -1 animation, the left pauldron kind of falls, it looks weird.
    Edit: It seems to be unnoticeable in-game, so nevermind.
    The portrait in this model are animations, they don't have to be separate models.

3. Asssssvi

Asssssvi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The portrait is built into the model.
    Thanks)

4. Corristo

Corristo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very nice model! I like the Icons as well, really fit the unit. Can we expect more of the Paladin models?

5. Elektrohund

Elektrohund

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is good, but I think you should fix the bowstring clipping into the shoulder during the walking animation

6. Asssssvi

Asssssvi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yes, I want to finish Arthas (with Frostmourne in the form of walking death knight) Uther, the usual paladin and squire of the silver hand.
    Corrected. Fixed all models

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  7. Footman_69

Footman_69

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice model , I prefer the helmeted version beacause he look much like a lordearon soldier .:infl_thumbs_up:
    and what is the next model ?:huh:
    thank footman_69

8. BlackSite

BlackSite

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good job

9. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    okay, i see.

sorry, i'm kinda not in a good mood for today, but with a yes to a rough life anyway sadly.
    apologies please

10. Asssssvi

Asssssvi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Thank you, many like the standard helmet of the footman, so I always give the choice to people in the form of alternative models. In the near future I plan to make a knight on Pegasus, and to make a model of Arthas with Frostmourne.
    Thanks
    It's okay, man.

11. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, whatever.

keep up the model stuff and the pace, man.

time to motor.

12. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool. Maybe the bow is too big (or wide) but really cool :)

Could you add the Lordaeron sigil like u did in ur other models to give a feeling of "army"? Maybe just to the Alter Heavy in the plated chest?

13. Asssssvi

Asssssvi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Thank you, long and strong bow to the orcs to fight back). On the sigil of Lordaeron here I am powerless, it is no place to mount it, the proposed version of the armor does not fit, it simply will not be visible.

14. Ether

Ether

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Will you make a sparky sparky human sorceress?

15. Asssssvi

Asssssvi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yes

16. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like both the concept of this model and its execution, as well as all of the variants. The unique helmet is especially neat, in my opinon.

However, if there is one suggestion I would make, it would be to change the eye and hair colour. Using Arthas' texture for the face is a good idea, but if you leave both his eye colour and his hair colour it does look a little bit too much like our Prince of Lordaeron. Consider giving him green or brown eyes, along with any other hair colour (could be a ginger, we don't have any in WC3 proper, and for some reason that hair colour gives me some rather archer-y vibes) - it would serve to separate the face and make it more unique inside Warcraft 3, harder to recognise Arthas in it. As for how you would achieve colouring the hair, considering using a different texture (obviously), or just simply colouring it in using geoset animations, that should work quite nicely. Well done either way!

17. Rhapsodie

Rhapsodie

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great job comrade!

18. Asssssvi

Asssssvi

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Thank you, many talk about this similarity, I will try to pick up the color of eyes and hair.
    Thanks comrade)

19. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is really quite good.