• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archer Arrows v1.21

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Archer Arrows, a CTF arena map, is a team based wargame with 3 game modes to enjoy.

The most prominant feature of the map is its custom battle system created by me. Use special skills and these 2 basic ones to kill your opponents in a ranged war like no other.

The map features 3 heros, The Archer, The Mage and The Tank, each with special skills to give them a specific purpose in a team.

Each hero is well balanced and when used correctly is lethal to anybody.

For more info you can see the ingame quests menu.

The combat has been changed on request, by alot of players.

Also Credit to Dhalka (Read more ingame)

Keywords:
war, CTF, Death-Match, Archer, Arrows, Mage, Tank, Shoot, Kill, Elimination, Team, Ashenvale, Jatyu, Dhalka
Contents

Archer Arrows v1.21 (Map)

Reviews
15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: I must congratulate for the small map size, that's a big plus. However the terrain is a downside, as well as the poor Object Editor Work. You need improved tooltips and hotkeys. The originality is average to...

M

15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I must congratulate for the small map size, that's a big plus. However the terrain is a downside, as well as the poor Object Editor Work. You need improved tooltips and hotkeys. The originality is average to lacking, the heroes aren't much, the map just isn't enough for the database, Rejected.