• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archemonde

The first one who says recolour/CnP/textures will be shot and survivors will be shot again =)

Units\Demon\Warlock\Archemonde.blp

Keywords:
Archimonde, Corrupt, Rotting, zombie, flesh
Contents

Archemonde (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Scary as shit and I love it
Level 2
...that's...pretty good...best skin I've seen on these noob-riden boards yet! Well detailed, nice dark-ish theme to it--archimonde looks better as a decrepid old zombie-ish dmeon instead of the head of the gay pride parade, as Archimonde was skinned in the original. (I'm not bashing the gays--i know a few and am good friends with them, thanks.)

9/10.

Level 12
Very horrific and well done. And cryptfriend, stop flaming Saikann. It's apparent you don't have a reason. I laugh in your face. Hahahahhaa

Level 1
ok ok ok... but does anyone ever seem to notice cryptfiend has like 2 personalitys? :shock:

Level 4
:?: If people vote things down, why do they never post why?

:!: They are speechless from the terrible work. it's their opinion, so shut your hole.

Level 1
Is there a skin path to import it to Kiljaeden cuz I can't find it? If it does, I really really wanna put your Awesome Eredar skin to it.

Level 31
What in a 9 realm are you, if only you are this universe grey man. This is truly phenomenal work from an eredar that I doubt will ever make a better one than this.

Truly a one of the kind creation.