• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archdruid

Night Elven Archdruid

Model by J.Eggermont (aka Garfield)
Skin by Dmitry Rommel (aka Bezdomniy)
Original concept, models and skins © Blizzard Entertainment

Another replica of a lost Blizzard model. This time it's the Archduid, a NE hero from War3 alpha version. Blizz didn't use this guy in the final version. His Ultimate spell turned him into a conglomerate of various animals (later used for Owlbear aka Wildkin). So here he is, exactly as he looked in Alpha. Model was made by garfield, I made the skin (mostly cnp/recycle of WoW skin, but looks good).

Path: textures\

Keywords:
Arch, Druid, Arch Druid, Night Elf, Furion, Hero,
Contents

Archdruid (Model)

Archdruid (Model)

Level 8
Hey i would like to use only the owlbear form, and for map size reasons i would like to remove the archdruid (nightelf form), can someone help me out?
However i would like to keep both morph animations...
I tried and my game crashes now when i try to bring this model into the game..
I guess you have to change the "alternate" form to original form.. donno how to do that.

I will do a request -> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ernate-form-original-form-254538/#post2553598

Cheers