• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archdruid morph request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Level 8
Do tell, because I tried both Metamorphosis and bear form, neither changed the Owlkin to strength with new abilities. :x

Level 17
You want me to show you?
  • the main object editor's data is
    • 2 different primary attribute hero, one str, and the other is int (you may change the primary attribute needed to your liking)
    • the transformation ability, in this case you may choose from 2 type
      • timed - will transform back in a period of time (metamorphosis of demon hunter)
      • semi-permanent - will transform back if the skill is used (bear form, tinker's robo goblin)
      • permanent - can't go back to the normal form (chaos upgrade - not recommended, obsidian destroyer's morph ability)
  • next, create your ability based on one of three listed up there
  • after that fill the normal form with your first obtained hero
  • and the morphed form (sorta like that, doesn't have we right now) with your second form
  • and test it in game

Level 8
Yes sir, I have done all of the above, it doesn't change the morphed unit's attribute to strength, he stays as intelligence.

Level 8
Yes, I made the morphed unit's primary attribute strength, changed his starting stats and what he gains each level, it still keeps him as intelligence.

Level 8
Yes, what I did was, I made a custom ability for, "Bear Form", which changes the "Archdruid" into his morphed "Owlkin" model (it's part of his animations). I changed the stats of the "Owlkin" and made the new "Bear Form" ability a unit ability, so that he can still have hero abilities. The only problem is, when I morph him into the "Owlkin", his primary attribute stays as, "Intelligence" instead of, "Strength".

Status
Not open for further replies.