• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcane & Castle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Info
My first melee map! Hope u like it! :)
Lore:
It is said that a magical castle with incredible powers is located in a ysterious forest. Four factions fight between them for the power that lies in that castle. Will they reach it?

Features
-Up to 4 players
-8 Goldmines
-4 Goblin Merchants
-1 Tavern

Screenshots

209577-albums5234-picture61994.jpg

209577-albums5234-picture61996.jpg

209577-albums5234-picture61995.jpg

Keywords:
Arcane, Castle, Citadel, Forest, Village, Sin'dorei300
Contents

Arcane & Castle (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/20 15:21:18 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] Do not put guards around a tavern. Expand the area at the gold mines in the center, there's no space at all for buildings. Do not...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/20 15:21:18
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]
Do not put guards around a tavern.
Expand the area at the gold mines in the center, there's no space at all for buildings.
Do not pile up so many green camps, add smaller ones closer to the starting points.
And fill up the terrain more, I suggest adding more tree groups everywhere, it's way too open.
And remove the white statues, they look silly on that tile :p
And add different item drops for each table.

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 28
Hell yeah, good job releasing your first melee map, based on the screenshot the terrain is a little bit empty, plain and lack some terrain design, but hell its great for your first one. Will drop a full review tomorrow or later. Any congrats and I'm a bit hype since I'm seeing tons of melee maps and altered melee maps getting uploaded/updated lately!

Just one thing, remove that gate, ai don't work well on gates.