• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcade Test Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Map Name :
Arcade Test Map System (Would be "Thirst for Blood" after completing the essential thingys...)

Creator :
Me, of course

Team Members :
R-R -> Map tester
Me -> Developer

Still a Test Map

Summary :
I have this idea of putting up an arcade based gameplay like the classical games. I would like warcraft III players to experience the excitement and thrill in a 2D type of map, this is much of keyboard movements to add to the arcade experience.

Any help is appreciated.

Features/Coming Features :
Arcade-based gameplay
Keyboard dependent and mouse-locked game
Keys Combination to unlock a powerful strike like most of the arcades (If ever or if possible).
Unique and versatile fighting tecniques (Coming Soon).
2D environment to fit the arcade gameplay.
Partner moves or Coop Strikes. (Coming Soon).

Progress :
Progress - 50%

Misc :
I'm working for an arcade-based map, I need suggestions for this map.

There is no jump ability yet, I'm still finding a way to trigger it, as well as the block ability (most of the arcade games have this), and the super or ultimate. I can't find a way to trigger combination keys too (Which is essential to an arcade game). I really need help for this map and if u have something to offer, please don't hesitate to post it.

If u have suggestions or you have noticed a bug or glitch or somethin, please post it.

If u have a trigger suggestion or anything that would help the whole map, that would be great.

Attachments

• Battle Arcade.w3x
    26.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.