• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arc actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I wonder if it's possible for all players to see the laser that comes out of the Railgun Snipe from one unit at the same time. If one unit is about to use the ability, I want all players to see it.

Level 6
I ment the laser when aiming, but can you also add a laser that comes out in the direction of the target point when the ability is cast?

I ment the laser when aiming, but can you also add a laser that comes out in the direction of the target point when the ability is cast?

Both of those features are implemented into the weapon. The target lock it uses is simply a model that is created on the target unit and the beam is simply the missile that has a small delay before firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.