• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Application Error

Level 7
Maybe im wrong with this topic right here but i have to ask.

When i try to open my map, the map loads for a bit but then shuts down with the "Application error". I can still play the map if i enter wc3. I just cant open it

Any ideas on how to fix this

Level 23
This subforum is probably more suitable for your topic:

Maybe try opening a backup version of when the map was still openable. Might be a model or something recently you imported that is causing the corruption.

Level 7
This subforum is probably more suitable for your topic:

Maybe try opening a backup version of when the map was still openable. Might be a model or something recently you imported that is causing the corruption.
Yeah i guess, but thats strange because i opened it yesterday and havev not changed anything since

Level 29
As tulee said, if your map has a some kind of corrupted models or imported assets, then it's obvious. You have to remove them.
Also, if you have a Reforged, try converting your map into a folder (File -> Save As -> on "Save as type", select "Warcraft III Scenario Folder - Expansion"). Remember to make a backups in case you did something wrong.