• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i recently had a friend wh had a major problem and asked me to look for some help here. so i did.

but apparently what i did was illegal and got a message that it is. :eek:i dont know how to delete the thread and apparently i couldnt mess with it period. idk if i will be "punished" in some way for it but i wish to apolgize i didnt realize it was illigal. i have read the forum "rules" for some forums and thought they were all the same. :hohum:

so i didnt bother reading this one. apparently the rules for this one is different. hopefully a moderator will cme by and forgive me.:sad:

Level 32
No problem TheAncient. You're new and may have been unfamiliar with the rules. I had to recycle that thread because it violated some important strictures.

At any rate, let's move this thread to Off-Topic since it doesn't relate to Warcraft.

~ Thread moved from Warcraft Discussion.

Level 24
In general, the basic forum rules don't vary too greatly from forum to forum, so it's understandable that you thought you had a pretty good grasp of how they were going to be on THW.

Level 7
um i appreciate the publicity and all that, but i just meant this as a formal apology. i didnt intend to get fifty or so private messages and such. one or two patting me on the back is one thing, but the constant private messages are irritating. i get the idea that me apologizing is a good thing. but plz stop :). no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.