Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AoS Terrain (Ashlands)

Submitted by Wadjet
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[COLOR=#ff993939]Ashlands AoS Terrain[/COLOR]

Another AoS template. This one was remade from scratch unlike the other ones, and features a more custom made terrain-theme inspired by a terrain from a Russian project. I call this terrain style "Ashlands". I'm going to use this theme for a zone in a RPG I'm working on as well, becuase I think it's so damn good.

If you want to use this terrain, feel free to credit Ginjis/Fasolace if you want to.

Credits to: Mc ! (Crystal Lamp).

[COLOR=#ff993939]Screenshots[/COLOR]:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Keywords:
Terrain, AoS, Template, Ashlands.
Contents

AoS Terrain (Ashlands) (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/08 19:05:55 Comment: [Approved] The terrain really is too flat, just add some height variation to the center of the map etc. And yes, the sides of the map are really empty and too thin, you still have a...
  1. Vengeancekael - [Contact]
    Date: 2012/Jun/08 19:05:55

Comment: [Approved]
    The terrain really is too flat, just add some height variation to the center of the map etc.
    And yes, the sides of the map are really empty and too thin, you still have a lot of space you can fill up.

Resource Moderation - Rules

2. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A very neat looking terrain, love the details but its flat like hell. Anyway 4/5 and +rep

3. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Seriously a really nice terrain! I loved everything but the edges of the map that was a little emty compared to the rest of the map. Also, the trapfire doodads (not a nice doodad) should according to me not be there.
    4.9/5 ;)

4. Wadjet

Wadjet

Resources:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yes I suppose you're both right, it's very flat.
    I was very eager to get it done fast so I could show this theme, perhaps too eager. Next time I won't rush it and make it more complete, and perhaps with a different layout, lol.

5. daniel91

daniel91

Resources:
    Resources:
    very nice...i love it, alot!!!