• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AOS Map Editing help (triggering/basic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
-I need to create an AOS character select trigger (the tides of blood one) including the spawn point and all details. Also limiting certain hero selections to certain teams.

-Changing the max Level a hero can be to 20 or whatever level.

-The Tides of blood unit spawning and pathing

Thanks (Please answer all in detail and fast)

Level 24
changing hero max is easy... under Gameplay - Advanced there's a field called Hero - Maximum Level
edit that
*sigh* isn't that on an FAQ somewhere here?

Level 2
That part i figured out about 10 mins after i posted the topic. Sorry about that :D. Please someone tell me about the hero selection trigger. I know all the other types but the tides of blood one! Please Help!!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.