• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Im making a AoS map and i wan't to make it fun, original and packed with action.
So i ask you, proud members of THW for ideas :D
You can come with ANY ideas, hero, items, fun stuff, game modes and every thing else you can imagine.

Tileset: Ashenvale
Theme: High Fantasy
Players: 8
Teams: 2
All abillities at lvl 1
This map have a AI but it's Retarded :(
A fast and easy to use shop.
Command Points
I don't wan't to tell you all features until the BETA is out but i think it will be soon.

Feel free to ask questions about the map.

A version is out at http://www.epicwar.com/maps/181368/
Check it out! :D

Attachments

• Water1.jpg
    Water1.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 956
  • Forest.jpg
    Forest.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 760
  • TheMap2.jpg
    TheMap2.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Level 3
Personally, I like AoS' (AoSes? As of S?) with upgradeable units with multiple tiers (like Extreme Candy War). Good luck and +rep. =)

Level 5
You could make it that if the game isn't completed after a really long time (an hour or so, say) a portal or two opens near the middle of the map and a third, completely hostile, faction of Undead appear in order to help the game end by either killing everything or being farmed for better stuff.

You could also make it so players vote if they want it to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.