• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My First AoS Map - Anime Map, Based on Rurouni Kenshin -- Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Rurouni Kenshin is the anime I like the most, personally. The plot and storyline of the anime is fluid and realistic in the various interactions of the characters. Plus, Samurai are clean and impressive fighters. No more kid stuff, let's read.

Because this is my first AoS, I want it to be more unique and fun. The number of characters should be moderated, not myriad, like DotA has. And more....not too simple, not too diverse. Just a unique AoS.

The most important feature, all characters should have custom models. In the plans, they should come last, at the alpha release (next year). Modelers and beta testers will help me out.

I've stumbled upon an AoS idea guide. It was quite good to me. However, the people will decide.. whether they will like the stuff in this page or not.
AoS Map Ideas

Strictly: The phrase 'AoS and Anime are overused' is overused. We don't want it. We don't need it. This is our map and it's under Idea Factory, not the Negativism Forum.

Feedback, suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated and needed:grin::grin:

I'll ask: What features/stuff do you want in this AoS? In what way can you think can make this AoS popular (but not as DotA)?

Don't be shy, express yourself! I need some your opinions for the sake of this map.

Hoping everyone will have good luck and lots of fun!
~jonadrian619

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.