• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AOE skills fps drops for ~1 second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I created a cool arena map, and preparing to release it here, but yesterday random fps drops began to appear out from nowhere. Map is fully on GUI, but doesnt have strong and heavy systems(only easy one spells). So the fps drops appear from game start(not increasing over time) while casting AOE skills. Thing is SFX for this spells is imported, but they was like this for several beta versions so im not sure problem is laying in SFX. Fps drops also doesnt appear on EVERY AOE skills, but most of them. Triggers involved in spells also were tested and was working already without lags, but they just appeared from nowhere. Things i added before fps drops started to appear - 2 types of arena(modes) with alot of doodads(but as far as i know they have nothing to do with fps drops especially that kind of specific ones) and thats basicly all. Skills were tested with new SFX before and havent been touched for 3-4 versions until last one. So can someone help me? I sadly cant load map for you, but i can show some triggers if it will be helpfull(but believe they are really simple). Sorry for maybe not so good english but i love my map it is cool and styled and i want to push it here so i want it to be clean and workable, so i need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.