• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Anyone with a mac that actually has like made anything? So far the only thing I've been able to do is icons.. So I'm like just wondering, please post any reply at all so that I can browse your creations, if I then find something I'm intrested in help. Thank you.

Level 34
Yeah you're kinda screwed until you get parallels or bootcamp. There are barely any wc3 modding tools that support Macs. It's lame I know (well knew, I use a PC right now).

Level 3
Yeah i know.. Got my old little mac that's not a intel.. Well.. Roar. I'll just keep practicing at my icons. A bit boring, that's all. Thanks for the answer ^-^ Err.. Do i like +rep now? I'm kinda new to this..

Level 34
You certainly can, but it won't add to my reputation. You can leave a message still, and it's the thought that counts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.