• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extracting Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i'm new here.

I've made some Icons with Photoshop (safed in JPG) but the editor can't read them. All the extracting tools I've find aren't Mac programs, can anyone help me with these icons?

Please help me.

Attachments

• HumanShipCannon.jpg
    HumanShipCannon.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 208
  • HumanShipCannonDisabled.jpg
    HumanShipCannonDisabled.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 236
  • NightElfShipCannon.jpg
    NightElfShipCannon.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 174
  • NightElf ShipCannonDisabled.jpg
    NightElf ShipCannonDisabled.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 179
  • UndeadShipCannon.jpg
    UndeadShipCannon.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Welcome to the Hive Workshop, RtojP. If you want to introduce yourself to the Community, you may do so here. If not, you should at least read the important Site Rules, to make sure you won't run in trouble.

Hello i'm new here.

I'v made some Icons with Photoshop (safed in JPG) but the editor can't read them. All the extracting tools i'f find ar'ent Mac programs, can anone help me with these icons?

Please help me.
Those images must be .blp format. Make sure that is correct.

PS. - Do NOT double-post.
PPS. - Threads regarding Icon importation go on the Game & Icon Interface forum.

~Post Deleted & Thread Moved

Level 32
MPQ2K 1.020 can extract resources from Warcraft III's .mpq files on mac machines.

Converting your .jpg files into .blp so they may be imported into the game, however, is an entirely different matter... not sure what tool exist for that: to my knowledge, Warcraft III viewer does not work on macs.

Status
Not open for further replies.