• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone know a good RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i want a descent RPG. not that open RPG shit like SOL, Angel of Death, COT etc. i want the "real deal".
is there anything like that out there? tell me please. :oops:

Level 4
I think I might have bit off more than I can chew. My rpg comes in 3 parts, each 8/9 medium to large size maps. that 5 month estimate should be shorter, but my school takes up so much of my time I can't think of when I can possibly work on it.
I mean, I have an 11 hour school day! 13 hours on mondays and thursdays! I HAVE SCHOOL ON FREAKIN' SUNDAY! WHEN IN HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IT ANYWAY??

Level 3
I spend about 4 months working on this half RPG, half LoaP. Although, I'm afraid, it's not as good as I wished it to be.

Before you criticize my map: It is extremely disrespectful to crush one's many years' greatest ambitions in seconds.

Level 2
thanks for whoever who gave me the rpg tip, and tommi, i want a rpg with at least 2 players, urs are only 1, except for the old gods one. and i've completed that one. 8)

Level 2
btw. that FF rpg was fucked up. look, u walk out of the castle, then creeps pop up and kill u, over and over again. no way to get past that? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.