• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A good rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Does anyone know of a good rpg multiplayer map?
Like dark lineage with the save option and stuff. But better.

Level 6
Secrets of Osaria

Im working on a rpg multiplayer map that most will be used on Lan due the triggers,
Ive made the most triggers and about 50% of the map, just gonna fixa the last itesm, will be around 200-300 items
Its a kind of mix of Diablo II,Dungeon Siege and some other stuff i made myself.
dont know when im realising it, think in about 1-3 months
Im calling it "Secrest of Osaria"

Level 3
Plz use the game cache to save the charachters and items and stuff. It sucks having to write down a big code everytime u start and save the game. And u cant fit alot of stuff in the code cuz it will be to long.

Level 4
Jontel said:
Plz use the game cache to save the charachters and items and stuff. It sucks having to write down a big code everytime u start and save the game. And u cant fit alot of stuff in the code cuz it will be to long.

You can't use the game cache to save data in a multiplayer map. And you said you wanted a multiplayer map. So get out your pen and paper!

Sorry I don't have anything more to contribute. I haven't played a lot of coop RPGs, and the ones I have tried weren't all that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.