• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lime RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey im making a rpg thats gonna be like defiance...

AND im not saying my map has a unique concept or anything...

but it features (will feature)

xint xagi xstr damage spells

many heroes (havent decided yet but im planning about over /around 50)

Dungeons with tougher creeps n stuff

and the rest kinda just like any rpg...

SO u may talk shit about my map how much u want to. and ur problably right in most of the cases but plz remind that ive just started on this one :spell_breaker: i will add some screenshots n stuff later

Level 3
Lol. Everyone can say he WILL have 50 heroes. You can have 50 shitty heroes with a bit modded wc3 abilities (for example early TFT hero sieges used to be made this way), but you CANNOT make 50 original heroes with JASSed abilities in reasonable time. Just writting tooltips for 50 heroes 4 skills each is work for several weeks. I would rather make 8 cool heroes with nice skills, well written background etc than 50 shitty heroes.

Level 8
Well I'm not liking the sound of it but who knows could be one of those rpgs played for a month then everyone stops playing it. But... If you want alot of heros make em individual first start with 1 custom him out and so on dont try and multi task and have horrible heros ruining the game.

Level 3
.. i use spellbook not 3 abilitys n a ultimate and it wil be the same CONCEPT but different to defiance... well its gonna have some new monsters n shit, and i think ill make 50 heroes but it will take a wile and plz dont be so rough on me man

Level 3
Lol. Everyone can say he WILL have 50 heroes. You can have 50 shitty heroes with a bit modded wc3 abilities (for example early TFT hero sieges used to be made this way), but you CANNOT make 50 original heroes with JASSed abilities in reasonable time. Just writting tooltips for 50 heroes 4 skills each is work for several weeks. I would rather make 8 cool heroes with nice skills, well written background etc than 50 shitty heroes.

yeah ur problably right about the 8 hero stuff

(srry for double post)

Status
Not open for further replies.