• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dedicated RPG game tester needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im looking for a game tester willing to help me test my new RPG that is in alpha stage right now. I need a patient person and somone that is somewhat knowledged in EQ game. Also you need to have some what of a good computer(theres good reason for this). The Online RPG is called everquest 2 uncharted lands CH1. Here are some screen shots of the map if u didnt see them in my last post.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=17947

I really think this RPG is going to be ground breaking so plz if u fit the description PM me or just post here then ill get back to u. Thanks

Level 1
Well, i meet all the requirements exept for one..i don't know anything about EQ, though, i'm also working on an RPG type map aswell.

Level 2
I am somewhat knwoledged in EQ (Played it a bit and watched a friend play it, nothing i brawl about)

I have got a computer thats not the best but it should keep toghether.

I am also very patient, and i would love to test your and enyone elses maps

Status
Not open for further replies.