• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
dwarves?
dwarves.jpg

Level 13
knowing you need some intelligence to be in grade 9 at age 14 and that you need additionnal intelligence to understand shading, have a good color palette and to be coherent, i seriously doubt that's me. that guy have 150 lbs of fat while my body weights 120~ lbs.
i dont have a geek haircut, and i dont wear faggot clothes

Level 23
Wormskull said:
knowing you need some intelligence to be in grade 9 at age 14 and that you need additionnal intelligence to understand shading, have a good color palette and to be coherent, i seriously doubt that's me. that guy have 150 lbs of fat while my body weights 120~ lbs.
i dont have a geek haircut, and i dont wear faggot clothes

Not to mention that the... creature in that animated gif, is a female? Indeed.

Moving along, right here on display, is Wormskull's dignity. And thus, this thread instantly tumbled into the abyss.

Level 23
RightField said:
That's the same excuse the children at junior high used to come with when they picked on kids. This had been ok if it had only been this one time but I see you repeatedly doing stuff like this. It's not reflex when it turns into a habit.

Well, maybe it's because I'm a relentless, vicious beast of raw, magnificent mental power.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.