• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone here a punk??

You a punk?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punks are gay (if you answer this YOU are a long blonde hair gay kid named cass)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
.............................................................................................................................................................Uh.....Um..........Whatever?

Level 5
nothing wrong with punks if you mean punk music. but the culture has died, although the music live and people still listen to it.
and no, i'm not a punk, I listen to little punkmusic, just one band. but my best friends listen to punk, so I have really nothing against them. they're fun people.

Level 5
Punks still exist, I used to see plenty of them in California before I moved away althought there arent many left
When I was younger me and my bro were spitting at eachother around this punk, we accidently spit on his leather coat and he didnt care, cause you know punks get spit at a lot...
ya..........................................................................................................

some of the music is awesome

Level 5
yes, I've seen those here in sweden aswell. they're not many, but we call them dräggpunkare. kind of a crossing between a punk and a hobo.
and then we have the ones that are young and angry and listen to good charlotte.
but I miss seeing real punks, that lived for the music and the culture, that where angry and did care..
the punks of this century are known as rivetheads. angry and caring, have a culture of their own, and always carry a revolution in their music.. yeah.. times change.

rexfist - thanks. =) I'm being nostalgic here and remembers the old punks and my friends when they where punks.. I feel old.

Level 5
Some of the new punks got the personality, but lots of em are just dumb, they think they are a punk but they dont have the personality of a real punk,

the old punks do have the personality

Status
Not open for further replies.