• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone a Metroid Fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Own the whole Prime trilogy, loved them. The first one was a bitch to beat. I would love if anyone here who played Corruption could send me some friend vouchers. I'll send some back (currently have something like 16?).
5275-3085-2664-6531

And just to watch the flamewars, Samus would beat the Master Chief.

Level 24
Really? I hadn't known that, but I was hoping for maybe the Chief fanboys/girls that would storm in and be like "zomg wtf u talkin about master chief is the best evar!11!1!!!"

Level 4
Yeah. Liked all the Metroid Games but i played echoes when i was young and it creeped me out :O MP3 was awesome except i thought it was too easy.

Level 24
Vader's still in space and has a badass mask that stops people from seeing his face. He contributed to the archetype.

Level 6
Well Vader started out as a Jedi. Sith doesn't always describe a fallen Jedi, right? Dammit this is getting off topic. Is there a Star Wars thread somewhere on this site?

Level 4
I've always been Metroid fan... ever since I was a wee little boy. I decided to get Mertoid Prime 3 even though I didn't get the earlier Primes. It was good, but I thought it was short and too easy. I thought Super Metroid was the best one ever even though it was in 2d.

Level 24
The first two are great. The first one in particular is awesome. I didn't like Echoes as much, but maybe that was because the first one set such a high bar? Anyways, play through on the hardest difficulty again. I don't know why games don't start you off with the highest difficulty, if you're a 1337 monster at the game, you already know all the twists and turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.