• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

any update news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi, i was wondering if you could update us on 1.19 ... or 2.0 or a new map??? like what are you guys working on, when is it predicted to come out ... what is going on?!?!?

Level 17
We have worked on this map nonstop for over 8 months now, we need to take a break sometimes.. We all have other stuff to do aswell. Cloudwolf is leaving for holiday for about two weeks (he is leaving today i think), school starts for me next week.
And so on. i dont know if we havent done much recently becouse we are all to tired.

Level 17
Really? after i have seen blizzcon, i dont wanna spend my time posting "ohh, that and that happened, and that aswell" becouse everyone will already know about that by then.
No point by posting things that happened in blizzcon as im sure most people will see it in some kind of way. I will pay to see it on comp (and connect my comp to my flat TV).
It will be intense.

Level 6
Really? after i have seen blizzcon, i dont wanna spend my time posting "ohh, that and that happened, and that aswell" becouse everyone will already know about that by then.
No point by posting things that happened in blizzcon as im sure most people will see it in some kind of way. I will pay to see it on comp (and connect my comp to my flat TV).
It will be intense.

damn you! i wanted to see it!

Level 3
Ahh.. I meant if they show a new class/places/bosses or smth about Diablo III you'll have fresh ideas to add into the map. ^^

Level 17
Ahh.. I meant if they show a new class/places/bosses or smth about Diablo III you'll have fresh ideas to add into the map. ^^

"if"? That was the second thing they did on blizzcon last year if im not wrong. (they revealed the wizard).
And i hope they will do the same, otherwise it was not worth paying for it...
Thats what everyone is expecting, a new hero revealed & a release date,

and ofc i gonna watch the wc3 turnament.
First i was like "grubby is gonna win :D" but damn.. there is another guy that is better then him now, and grubby lost last time they played :<

And for the first time im gonna watch the wow turnament. :grin:
Sucks that blizzcon is like on the middle of the night though.

Level 17
Well, actually i did pay them after, but they ordered it :p
I had a nice time watching it. The wow news was the best of the year... I was dissapointed about diablo 3. Starcraft 2 was interesting but it cannot beat cataclysm.

But the best thing must be the kid playing guiter with Ozzy! xD

BTW, Arthas_King, Dragon adopters is out... like a over a half year ago x)
http://www.ltgh.dragonadopters.com/
.... lol.. i remember when i was nerded that.. it ends up with NOTHING o.o'

That one is much more awesome then dragonadopters, but lol, why spend your time on that when you can play diablo 2, warcraft 3, wow, w/e...

Status
Not open for further replies.