• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Any JASSER/TRIGGER maniac searching for a project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some long time i have been searching for a good triggerer/jasser that has the times and the guts to deal with MY project. I need the help of a daring one to end what i started.

This project, wich i call with love "Deadly Hate: DH¨ is meant to be a ruller and descendant of the normal melee game, creating a plataform that enables to create easily campaings, mods, and all a lot of new gameplays modes from the original platform im creating. For that i need the help of a good experienced triggerer. The map comprehends a series of custom races (so far: BE, NE Humans, Orcs, Demon, Naga). Else you can check on my map, wich needs to be heavily updapted and optimized:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/deadly-hate-208413/?prev=status%3Da%26u%3DDarkfang

Recommendation: Put all the units and heroes in the map by the WE and set them to lvl 10, then check them out.

(The map has an item system, creep respawn system, triggering system and some commands that will make your life easier...)

USE COMMAND -TEST

Status
Not open for further replies.