• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Any Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/tyrant-model-s-240235/
This

If Tyrants are not so fascinating for you maybe something like:

Big_Art-17.jpg

ivy.jpg

Hunter.jpg

MA-125_Hunter_R.jpg

Hunter_Sweeper.jpg

G3_0.jpg

rerevdlc13_thumb.jpg

babyG_0.jpg

Level 2
Well i don't want a rip the models should have warcraft textures
but hm maybe i get some other ideas

Good Idea ????

Hmmm . . . Make a Germanic Warrior . . ..

This looks great and I think it become popular because many peoples here (like me) makes a map about ancient warfare . .. .

Some peoples are suggesting any fantasy model .
I think its better to make a realistic model . . .

Kindly look my attached image below . . .. :D

Attachments

• full_873103048.jpg
    full_873103048.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 128

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Man, looking for ideas, eh? Well, I've got the show for you... :p

But seriously, first things first: can you be more specific? What kind of models are you looking to make (heroes, units, buildings, doodads, SFX, etc)? What kind of styles do you prefer (wc3, high-poly, low-poly, etc)? How do you usually model (custom mesh & texture, or geomerging & in-game textures)?

If you have some answers to that (especially the first one), I may have some ideas for you. I've got loads of cool ideas just waiting to be modelled. :p

Also, Jungle Trolls.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
In his previous posts, i can assume he preferred warcraft 3 styled models, not modern warfare or HD kind of models.
You are right, but I was just posting all the pertinent questions I could think of in one place, so he felt free to answer for himself. :p

(also, my comment would've been better placed earlier in the thread, but I only just found it, so meh)

Level 25
Man, looking for ideas, eh? Well, I've got the show for you... :p

But seriously, first things first: can you be more specific? What kind of models are you looking to make (heroes, units, buildings, doodads, SFX, etc)? What kind of styles do you prefer (wc3, high-poly, low-poly, etc)? How do you usually model (custom mesh & texture, or geomerging & in-game textures)?

If you have some answers to that (especially the first one), I may have some ideas for you. I've got loads of cool ideas just waiting to be modelled. :p

Also, Jungle Trolls.

Just warcraft ideas. I'll do the nerubian race.

Status
Not open for further replies.