• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I lack the skils so i am just suggesting some Ideas so its not execly a request if any one wants to do any of it good for you if not no harm done .

Idea 1) new Jaina model i think its about time to give her a new model not just just new skins and yes i know that there new jaina model by Stefan.K (Good one to) but you know .

Idea 2) diffrent Sphere like fire, water , ice , arcan ,light , ext, that would be amazing

Idea 3) new skins for the dark renger hero not just for Sylvanas and i found one or two

idea 4) new model for the archlich Kel'Thuzad ane here i just what find it if you know where to find one that will by great

this forum is for use for everyone plaess bring your ideas here to
and also i bring all the ideas with all respact possible so no body thinks i am damanding anything good day every one

Level 15
Idea 1) new Jaina model i think its about time to give her a new model not just just new skins and yes i know that there new jaina model by Stefan.K (Good one to) but you know .
You mean Jaina with bigger and bouncy boobz like the Director's Cut: Prime Matron? lmao

Level 12
no a jaina model bassed on that pic
tumblr_inline_mt4n60PDpU1s9z3lu.jpg

Level 9
Idea 2) diffrent Sphere like fire, water , ice , arcan ,light , ext, that would be amazing

Like the sphere of the Bloodelf hero? If yes, it is very easy to change :
-> go to your World editor
-> open the object editor
-> ability
-> Human/Units/Sphere
-> change the model used in the fileds Art - Target, for example with : Ability/Item bonus fire damages (I dunno the exact name in English)

Level 12
but there is no arcan orbs like the sphere for exemple i what projectails that colde by used also like sphere

Level 9
I don't think you can use random projectiles to work like Sphere without editing. But there are models (3 or 4 in addition of the default sphere one) that works like Sphere in WE (the one of orbs items that give +5 gamage with fire or poison, once again dunno the exact name in English)

Status
Not open for further replies.