• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for Texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm requesting an original idea for a texture. I want to texture the Hellscream model or Arthas. Please give me a good idea. This is NOT the place for your texture request, just looking for some inspiration.
+rep and credits to whoever gives me the best idea.

Level 10
How about making some other texture than just Arthas and Gromm? Because those models doesn't have much possibilities as there is many skins of them. But I suppose a Cyborg Gromm would've been cool. Or maybe a High Res Barbarian. Arthas... Maybe some sort of devil, where you skin Frostmourne to a pitchfork aswell. Or maybe as a king, you know with a fussy cape and Golden Armor. It's hard to be original with these models.

Level 10
How about making some other texture than just Arthas and Gromm? Because those models doesn't have much possibilities as there is many skins of them. But I suppose a Cyborg Gromm would've been cool. Or maybe a High Res Barbarian. Arthas... Maybe some sort of devil, where you skin Frostmourne to a pitchfork aswell. Or maybe as a king, you know with a fussy cape and Golden Armor. It's hard to be original with these models.
Alrighty :] well, hit me with your best shot of another model... anything. I'll see what my options are :D

Level 10
A model which I personally think looks good too skin is the Thunder lizards (sure it'll still be a lizard but you got so much ''Drawing Space'', and the wrap isn't that bad).

Annother one which seems like a fun one to skin is the ogre. Same as before, it will almost always be an ogre. But it could be a most splendid one.

And the one which I would like to see the most: The gryphon rider. Alpha the rider out and you got one awesome model too skin.
These are my suggestions
:infl_thumbs_up:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Possibly use the succubus model and skin it into a slave-master amazon with some sort of tribal wing decoration>?
(Just a random suggestion since im bored ^.^)

Status
Not open for further replies.