• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any good fantasy Altered Melee maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I've been wondering to return to Warcraft 3 for a while and I'd like to ask you guys if there are any good fantasy RTS maps out there for Warcraft 3. A total conversion map, if I elaborate.

As much as I'd like to search from what we have in Hive, I really don't feel like separately playing and analyzing all the maps myself just to find the right one.

And no maps where only a single additional race is added, please. I've noticed that became a rather annoying trend in some of the new maps here.

Level 6
hey not sure if you remember me, but soon i'll have something that you might like...

but for now there's heavens fall, btt tides of darkness, and power of corruption off the top of my head.

I do remember you and Battle For Outland. Nice to see you again after several years. I have tried those mentioned ones, though. I would prefer buried gems, or maps that can't be found on Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.