• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

any cool tower defense triggers u know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi, im makin a tower defense map and i ran out of ideas i could use for this map. If any of u is willing to share some creativity i would be delighted:xxd:

Level 2
well, im not looking for towers actually. i want a bit more advanced triggers that is not neccessary for the game, but will add some spice to it. for example a bonus event (dno how to make on, or what kind). thnx:)

Here are some more ideas, if you want a specific trigger code, you must, ummm, specify it.

Bosses :D
Final Boss :D
Immune :D
flying :D
invisible
walking :D
maybe levels that stun towers?
levels with auras that remove part of the dmg of the towers
creates, like a Phoenix, after they die, they turn into an egg, after that again into a phonenix, so you have to kill the egg
levels that make more creatures or duplicate themselfs
super fast levels

Commands such as -air(displays air levels), -immune, -boss and so on
Sell :D
kick vote trigger
Heroes
Units - not recommended
if a player leaves give all towers randomly to the players and remove the spawning for that player side
Different Races

Some other types of towers:
aura towers
super range towers
ultimate tower
life giving tower
gold giving tower, on each hit gives gold

Level 2
very nice ideas all of them, but i thought of something cool which i cant make and i was hoping to get some guiding on this one. aright, i want to make (for example) 2 towers (that has been upgraded) into 1. like when i got those 2 towers i will forge them together into 1 ultimate tower, tho the towers disappear, while the ultimate stand. im not sure if thats explained so well, but help would be appreciated. :razz:

Level 6
Yea idea factory...nvm

You can make this trigger..:
Event - Unit researches ( Ultimate Tower1 )
Unit researches ( Ultimate Tower2 )
Action - Destroy Tower 1 and Tower 2
Create 1 Ultimate Tower at position of( now you can choose - Tower 1 or Tower 2)

Also, you can choose if you wanna your Ultimate Tower be upgraded from 1 upgrade or you have to upgrade them both... And place of building Ultimate Tower...you wont see it build...It will just pop up...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.