1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Anu RuBack

Submitted by nightmared8
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
MY Very first map. I dont think too bad personaly:p I put loads of custom triggers into this and scripted boss fights. Have fun and Enjoy.

Keywords:
dungeon spider warcraft instance group giant bosses
Contents

Anu RuBack (Map)

Reviews
13:08, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: poorly develop
  1. 13:08, 3rd Feb 2009
    Septimus: poorly develop

2. Videosurfer101

Videosurfer101

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's no "loads of custom triggers" you only put in 4, and they're really simple. And the bosses are not scripted. This is why you don't upload your first map. Because this really sucks. The bosses are way to easy, and none of it makes any sense.

3. pe34

pe34

Resources:
    Resources:
    i could make something better than this

4. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Your bosses are really weak. Did you even give credit to their models creator?

5. Takahuja

Takahuja

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don´t like this it´s kinda to easy and I´m talking about the whole map :\

6. Ecrolls

Ecrolls

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Unbalanced and boring. And not very interesting. Also there is no "loads of triggers" or "scripted bossfights".

7. bounty hunter2

bounty hunter2

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So I played the map and here is my comment plus rating:

On the plus sides:

+ Interesting idea
    + Nice models

Now come the negative parts.

Negative sides:

- Awful terrain, plain and simple
    - Too easy
    - Normal, boring warcraft heroes
    - Did you give credit to model authors? I think not
    - Scripted boss fights? Lol you will Perishhhhh floating text above boss
    - Very boring

You have an idea, that many other before you had. Making a map with creeps and bosses you fight. You did it poorely. The map is basicly running around with 5 warcraft heroes and killing random creeps.

It could probably be a 2/5 but you didn't credit model creators, so that is 1/5.

I would give this map a thumb down for approval.

You should learn more about triggers and then improve yourself.

Good Luck, bounty_hunter2

8. BlackCat500

BlackCat500

Resources:
    Resources:
    Instead of only giving it a bad rating, I'm giving you a piece of advice instead. Try looking at unprotected maps and see the way more advanced triggers work and come up with another idea - and try it again. Everyone's had their first maps and I'm sure you will improve!

Also, off topic, Merry christmas.