• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anu RuBack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MY Very first map. I dont think too bad personaly:p I put loads of custom triggers into this and scripted boss fights. Have fun and Enjoy.

Keywords:
dungeon spider warcraft instance group giant bosses
Contents

Anu RuBack (Map)

Reviews
13:08, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: poorly develop
Level 5
There's no "loads of custom triggers" you only put in 4, and they're really simple. And the bosses are not scripted. This is why you don't upload your first map. Because this really sucks. The bosses are way to easy, and none of it makes any sense.

Level 18
So I played the map and here is my comment plus rating:

On the plus sides:

+ Interesting idea
+ Nice models

Now come the negative parts.

Negative sides:

- Awful terrain, plain and simple
- Too easy
- Normal, boring warcraft heroes
- Did you give credit to model authors? I think not
- Scripted boss fights? Lol you will Perishhhhh floating text above boss
- Very boring

You have an idea, that many other before you had. Making a map with creeps and bosses you fight. You did it poorely. The map is basicly running around with 5 warcraft heroes and killing random creeps.

It could probably be a 2/5 but you didn't credit model creators, so that is 1/5.

I would give this map a thumb down for approval.

You should learn more about triggers and then improve yourself.

Good Luck, bounty_hunter2

Level 3
Instead of only giving it a bad rating, I'm giving you a piece of advice instead. Try looking at unprotected maps and see the way more advanced triggers work and come up with another idea - and try it again. Everyone's had their first maps and I'm sure you will improve!

Also, off topic, Merry christmas.