• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti-Cheat Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
orcfan32 said:
How can I make a map so that it bans the person if he is playing one player? I only need the actions please. Thanks in advance.

what exactly do you mean by "if he is playing one player"?! and by "banning", what do you expect to happen? getting banned from bnet? from your map? I don't need to mention that these actions are impossible to do..

however, the only thing you can do against found cheaters is to "defeat" that players in the map which equals kicking him. ( game triggers > defeat player)

klovadis

Level 6
no, not automatically kicked, but if you enter cheats. as referring to the title of the forum... playing alone is not cheating, other wise their would be no campaigns.

Level 6
You CANNOT anti-cheat.

Cheats are submitted into the game so fast that they don't even count as text typed by the player. So there.

Unless you want to make a trigger that searches for rapid increase in gold/money, a unit that cannot be hurt, increased build speed, and whatever, you cannot anti-cheat.

Level 3
There is one way that you could stop them using some cheats.

For example:-

Use a substring so that if they do use the increase gold/lumber cheats you can easily remove this.

just use something like this:-

Event- player 1 types a chat message containing keysersoze as a substring

Conditions - none

Action - set triggering players current gold to gold of triggering player - substring Entered Chat String 12, (length of entered chat string - 12)

You could do the same for the lumber cheat.

You could stop the visibility one by using a visibility modifier.

But as for the others i am not sure...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is the trigger to kick them from the game if you want it.

Events:- Time elapsed equal to 0 seconds

Conditions- none

Actions:-

If/Then/Else

If

And all conditions are true

player 1 slot status is equal to playing equal to true
Player 1 controler is equal to user

Then

Set (use an integer variable) equal to (same variable) +1

/////////// Do that for every Player ///////////

If then else

if

(same integer) equal to 1

then

defeat player 1 with message Defeat!
defeat player 2 with message Defeat!
defeat player 3 with message Defeat!
defeat player 4 with message Defeat!
defeat player 5 with message Defeat!
defeat player 6 with message Defeat!
defeat player 7 with message Defeat!
defeat player 8 with message Defeat!
defeat player 9 with message Defeat!
defeat player 10 with message Defeat!
defeat player 11 with message Defeat!
defeat player 12 with message Defeat!

Else

Do nothing

Hope it helps

Level 6
YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!!!
no matter wat you type, it gets intered as a cheat. have you ever played teenage mutant ninja turtles, that guy put the trigger on, and it worked. maybe if you were a decent triggerer, youd understand. yes, you can do it. find the map at maps.worldofwar.net if you dont beleive me.

Level 6
excite, the thing they said above is warcraft game system iliminates the cheat codes before they even reach the triggers. Even setting it to player types cheat enabled! will not work. and titan, shut up. you haven't even been around for that long, and telefragged explained that it wont work before you, and all you do is call other people stupid. And stop screaming that it can be done. do YOU know how to do it? obviously not from what you wrote, you just know its possible. so shut up. There is another way to do it, such as if the gold increases too quickly overtime, like over 500 just at once, but for RPG's not so practical. I think there is another way to iliminate the cheats, but i personall don't know.

Level 4
Well there is a way to remove cheats from the game its a bit complexe though (if you dont know jass dont bother with this, as it is more complacated then jass)

you have to extract the Cheats.MPQ from the map.mpq and change it so the codes have a blank code or a diffrent code for there effect, but if you dont know how to extract mpq, then dont even try you'll screw your map if you mess ONE thing up

Level 6
titan... either you are very retarded, or your computer is retarded. THAT GAME'S TRIGGER TO DISABLE CHEATS DOES NOT WORK IN SINGLE PLAYER, ONLY IN MULTIPLAYER WHERE CHEATS DON'T WORK ANYWAYS!!! wow sorry for the caps, but i got ticked off by this idiot who claims he knows how to disable cheats through ways we already told him it doesnt work. it ususally helps if you know how to trigger before you start calling other people idiots. nicely done titan, i solute you.
-Blue

Level 2
Hmm, sounds intereting... I have an idea that will stop some outrageous cheats like greedisgood 99999999. If a player's gold reaches the max, then defeat all players... It would only work for the people using greedisgood 99999999 it won't work for greedisgood 1000 or somethin low. One possible solution is like someone said, if the game is played on single, play defeat as soon as their in.

Level 6
how about this, can you save your hero? if you can't, then their is no reason. if you can, then i made a trigger. but it needs to be changed if you can make playrs comps.

Level 8
What I mean is: one player for an RPG = BAN from map. A trigger that checks for only one player playing and gives the defeat message.

@ VGSatomi

Lets not forget: in one player mode, the player can use cheats like whosyourdaddy, keysersoze #####, leafittome, etc. If you put in whosyourdaddy and you become invincible in a RPG then you \go defeat the final guy..then you level up like 100 levels, save and repeat, the your players will have rigged heros!

Level 6
eXciTe said:
Omg :) stop this fighting ... and Titan if u think u are tuf make a map with a anti-cheat trigger ,that really works!!!

wat kind of map do you have, and can you save your hero? also, wat reason would somebody have to cheat, then ill think about teh trigger.

Level 6
orcfan32 said:
What I mean is: one player for an RPG = BAN from map. A trigger that checks for only one player playing and gives the defeat message.

@ VGSatomi

Lets not forget: in one player mode, the player can use cheats like whosyourdaddy, keysersoze #####, leafittome, etc. If you put in whosyourdaddy and you become invincible in a RPG then you \go defeat the final guy..then you level up like 100 levels, save and repeat, the your players will have rigged heros!

I suggest this: Make a trigger that runs at start of the game. For each player and non-computer/not there, +1 to variable: Players.

When a person types "-save" or whatever, check the variable Players. If it is over 1, then show the save code. If not, show Game Message: You may not save in 1 player. Use the F10 save instead!

Level 9

There are some people who go to incredible lengths to cheat, break a map open, use cheats to outwit the anti-cheat, and some other exploitive means. But as long as there is a protector, there will be a deprotector, and as long as there is a deprotector, cheating will be possible :p.

So basicaly, there is no way to 100% stop cheating.

Level 6
Re: ...

Modeler said:
There are some people who go to incredible lengths to cheat, break a map open, use cheats to outwit the anti-cheat, and some other exploitive means. But as long as there is a protector, there will be a deprotector, and as long as there is a deprotector, cheating will be possible :p.

So basicaly, there is no way to 100% stop cheating.

Well... if they break the map, people will have to redl it. (edited stuff)

It would be possible to tell for some experienced guy I guess...

Level 8
u can take the .j file and paste it in ur map, then copy the unit data, put a hero on the map, change lvl to 999, give him the best items, then play the map and save it in a code, now u got a rigged hero that u can use in that map.
only solution i think is to use better protection, that prevents mpq editors from opening it...

Level 4
simply put: anyone that requires cheats to beat a map (expecially an RPG) needs a reality check... get better, or stay bad at it. simple see?

about the anti-cheat you can state that only 1 user player in game at start = no saved code whenever they try to save later...
would still let them play but not advance.

or (havent tested it yet though i believe it works):
have at map startup set gamecache variable to w/e... havent seen any tutorials on gamecache but someone mentioned in a few other posts that gamechaches do not work in multipleyer. then, when they go to save have it check that gamecache. if it has been set to anything besides default, 0, null, or w/e you wanna call it then apparently they are playing in singleplayer, and the code wont save for them...
hmm... its an interesting though, I'll test it tomarrow just to see if it works :D
same deal as above BUT you COULD play on lan and bnet if i read the other posts on game caches correctly...

someone PLEASE shoot me outta the air if I'm wrong lol... I've got NO experience with game caches.

Level 1
titan_06 said:
http://maps.worldofwar.net/maps.php?id=3311

dl that map and shut up
his trigger works.

if you follow the link you will recieve that message:

V1.37 has fixed alot.
I give no1 permission to edit my maps so now they are all protected.
:lol:

now plz tell me how to get the triggers without cracking the protection? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.