1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Anti-Cheat Trigger

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by orcfan32, May 15, 2005.

1. orcfan32

orcfan32

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    How can I make a map so that it bans the person if he is playing one player? I only need the actions please. Thanks in advance.

2. klovadis

klovadis

Resources:
    Resources:
    what exactly do you mean by "if he is playing one player"?! and by "banning", what do you expect to happen? getting banned from bnet? from your map? I don't need to mention that these actions are impossible to do..

however, the only thing you can do against found cheaters is to "defeat" that players in the map which equals kicking him. ( game triggers > defeat player)

klovadis

3. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    By banning i think he referes , that the person will be kicked- he will be disconnected from that game like in x hero siege.
    By "if he is playing one player"? i dont understand to

4. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He's referring to the trigger that makes it so you cant play solo, such as in the Final Fanstasy open rpg.

I say screw that. Every map should have single player support.
    -VGsatomi

5. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Now i understand , if u try to play alone this map u will be automaticly kicked.

6. titan_06

titan_06

Resources:
    Resources:
    no, not automatically kicked, but if you enter cheats. as referring to the title of the forum... playing alone is not cheating, other wise their would be no campaigns.

7. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You CANNOT anti-cheat.

Cheats are submitted into the game so fast that they don't even count as text typed by the player. So there.

Unless you want to make a trigger that searches for rapid increase in gold/money, a unit that cannot be hurt, increased build speed, and whatever, you cannot anti-cheat.

8. Godly-Forces

Godly-Forces

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is one way that you could stop them using some cheats.

For example:-

Use a substring so that if they do use the increase gold/lumber cheats you can easily remove this.

just use something like this:-

Event- player 1 types a chat message containing keysersoze as a substring

Conditions - none

Action - set triggering players current gold to gold of triggering player - substring Entered Chat String 12, (length of entered chat string - 12)

You could do the same for the lumber cheat.

You could stop the visibility one by using a visibility modifier.

But as for the others i am not sure...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is the trigger to kick them from the game if you want it.

Events:- Time elapsed equal to 0 seconds

Conditions- none

Actions:-

If/Then/Else

If

And all conditions are true

player 1 slot status is equal to playing equal to true
    Player 1 controler is equal to user

Then

Set (use an integer variable) equal to (same variable) +1

/////////// Do that for every Player ///////////

If then else

if

(same integer) equal to 1

then

defeat player 1 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 2 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 3 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 4 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 5 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 6 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 7 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 8 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 9 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 10 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 11 with message Defeat!
    defeat player 12 with message Defeat!

Else

Do nothing

Hope it helps

9. Godly-Forces

Godly-Forces

Resources:
    Resources:

10. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yup. I'm glad you noticed. I wanted to scold you for suggesting that idea. :p

Someone on TWC told me that. ^_^

11. titan_06

titan_06

Resources:
    Resources:
    YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!!!
    no matter wat you type, it gets intered as a cheat. have you ever played teenage mutant ninja turtles, that guy put the trigger on, and it worked. maybe if you were a decent triggerer, youd understand. yes, you can do it. find the map at maps.worldofwar.net if you dont beleive me.

12. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    These should be done like this:
    When a person types one of the cheats ( -greedisgood , whosyourdaddy , warpten) he will be kicked!!
    What is so hard?

13. 131ueDragon

131ueDragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    excite, the thing they said above is warcraft game system iliminates the cheat codes before they even reach the triggers. Even setting it to player types cheat enabled! will not work. and titan, shut up. you haven't even been around for that long, and telefragged explained that it wont work before you, and all you do is call other people stupid. And stop screaming that it can be done. do YOU know how to do it? obviously not from what you wrote, you just know its possible. so shut up. There is another way to do it, such as if the gold increases too quickly overtime, like over 500 just at once, but for RPG's not so practical. I think there is another way to iliminate the cheats, but i personall don't know.

14. deathbedeli2

deathbedeli2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well there is a way to remove cheats from the game its a bit complexe though (if you dont know jass dont bother with this, as it is more complacated then jass)

you have to extract the Cheats.MPQ from the map.mpq and change it so the codes have a blank code or a diffrent code for there effect, but if you dont know how to extract mpq, then dont even try you'll screw your map if you mess ONE thing up

15. titan_06

titan_06

Resources:
    Resources:
  16. error0024

error0024

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    woah

woah..... THX! very Much This TITAN SUX looks Rough

17. 131ueDragon

131ueDragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    titan... either you are very retarded, or your computer is retarded. THAT GAME'S TRIGGER TO DISABLE CHEATS DOES NOT WORK IN SINGLE PLAYER, ONLY IN MULTIPLAYER WHERE CHEATS DON'T WORK ANYWAYS!!! wow sorry for the caps, but i got ticked off by this idiot who claims he knows how to disable cheats through ways we already told him it doesnt work. it ususally helps if you know how to trigger before you start calling other people idiots. nicely done titan, i solute you.
    -Blue

18. azzbla

azzbla

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, sounds intereting... I have an idea that will stop some outrageous cheats like greedisgood 99999999. If a player's gold reaches the max, then defeat all players... It would only work for the people using greedisgood 99999999 it won't work for greedisgood 1000 or somethin low. One possible solution is like someone said, if the game is played on single, play defeat as soon as their in.

19. titan_06

titan_06

Resources:
    Resources:
    how about this, can you save your hero? if you can't, then their is no reason. if you can, then i made a trigger. but it needs to be changed if you can make playrs comps.

20. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Omg :) stop this fighting ... and Titan if u think u are tuf make a map with a anti-cheat trigger ,that really works!!!