• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Another Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Races so far
-High Elves - A well-balance race, moderate costs, hp, and damage
-Forest Trolls - ?
-Nerubian - not literally weak but, as their army grow up, they become dangerous, 50% cheap 50% expensive

Pending Races
-Open Slot (should be a strong race)

-----Ideas needed-----
+High Elf
-Name of Barracks
-Name for a structure that trains this http://www.wc3c.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=19910&stc=1&d=1169841193 ( the one with dual swords)
-Name of a spell where when activated, the caster will gain feedback and +2 damage for 20? seconds

+Troll
N/A

+Nerubian
N/A

-----Greatly needed-----
A voice actor that can say
1."Must build on a Deformed ground" with a nerubian voice
2.A normal voice, "Build more Homesteads"

Last edited:
Level 31
Dark Iron Dwarves were in Blackrock Mountain after the War of the Three Hammers. The War of the Three Hammers happened approx 300 or 200 years before the 1st war

i'll think of a fourth

-Race- Dark Iron Dwarves
-Description- http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_iron_dwarves
-Why- because they lived in the eastern kingdoms much before the 1st war, if that's what you're looking for

or you can just use normal dwarves, same reason

Level 2
You could use a race i have an idea!I call them the Lost!A race of lost demons remaning warriors of the Burning legion that attacked the World 10.000 ago!
Why_We need some ancient race from the past of warcraft!A missing link between the two invasions of the Burning Legion!

Level 16
Well, if it contains Naval Battle, they won't suck so much :D

Maybe you can use Troggs (Again, description is in wikia). Reason is that they live in Khaz'modan, already in Azeroth since even the dwarves exist, and, if the entire clans unite under one banner, even Quel'thalas will fall.

Level 14
I'm ignorant of the history (lore) of WC, but aren't the nerubians an elder race? Or were they only ruling Northrend shortly before the Scourge conquered them?
~They are typically powerful creeps, but idk if they ever extended far enough south during the time period your map is in.

I'm only suggesting this as another race to use because we spiders and our Nerubian cousins seem to be underrated/ignored, but from what I've seen so far I wouldn't be surprised if Nerubians had nothing to do with the elves.

Well, that's my $.02 worth.

//\\oo//\\

Level 16
A Trogg building should have a dwarven architecture but with a rougher and a more primitive design. When faced between a Dark Iron Rifleman or a Tamed Trogg, the Trogg is in a pale comparison with Rifleman on ranged ability. If for a medium melee unit, a Trogg is definitely a choice. However, "Tamed" don't sound fit to a Trogg. "Enslaved" fits them like a violin.

Level 16
Before upgrade, their units sucks hard time because small DPH and armor (At first i want to wrote "Less unit variety" for the flaw :D), although some has insane attack rate.

Level 13
or you can just use normal dwarves, same reason

They were no dwarfes/Dark Iron dwarfes before the 1st war ....

Like all dwarves, the dwarves of the Dark Iron clan are descendants of the earthen.

Two earthen were proven to be susceptible to the Curse of Flesh and over thousands of years of evolution many became dwarves.

-Race- Earthen/Iron Dwarfes Wiki-Link
-Description- The Earthen are the ancestors of ALL dwarves they were created by the titans. Many of them turned into Dwarves but some oft them turned into Troggs. Earthen are good warriors , but they are also good shamans.
-Why- You could use "Curse of Flesh" as an upgrade and then turn some Earthen into dwarves/troggs :D

-Race- Furbolgs
-Description- Before the 3rd war the Furbolgs had a close connection to the forest ! ( Shamans and Druids)Furbolgs originated from Northrend. They lived on Azeroth before Titans came to the world.
-Why- Furbolgs are an old and mighty race with a great history :D their gods are Ursoc and Ursol(You could use them as heros or something) Furbolgs

EDIT: You should use Tauren instead of Forest Trolls :)

/@ Malcous :no
the main story of the game is about how the High Elves "stole" :))) Quel'Thalas against the forest trolls
I also added some twist
(I'll pm you what am I doing)

aslo yeah, the troll wars happened 2800 years before the first war and the Dark Iron dwarves appeared 2500 years before the first war

but I can't think of anymore races that can fill it up D:

maybe nerubian would fit D:
but how would they reach lordaeron? fly? underground? or a custom story? :p

Level 13
maybe nerubian would fit D:
but how would they reach lordaeron? fly? underground? or a custom story? :p

fly? : No ! most of them cant fly

underground? : No ! Azjol Nerub = Northrend

Custom story? : Ya ! The mighty nerubian viziers could summon a portal :D or they could use the power of an artifact like the demonsoul or guldans skull

The also could enslave an eredar to use his power :p

Or they could get help from a highelf traitor :D

lol? :p
if you would ask why they would generate this "unamed blight" thingy, becayse they are weak right? they have no proper way healing beside this "unanmed necromancy (my brain tells me that the Nerubian Viziers had learnt how to use their own "alchemy" which makes dead units alive (like necromancy :p)) but using this "unamed blight" as a healing field

Level 16
The Blight? My suggestions:
Nerbis
Azjoleum
Arachnoth
The Dark Web

I can still invent some names. Just tell me if those didn't fit.
I'll maybe made the stories in a short time.

Level 13
The Curse of Azjol Nerub

The Aqir Curse

Aqirus

the Nerubian Viziers had learnt how to use their own "alchemy" which makes dead units alive

They could have killed some forgotten and made a potion out of their blood :D

Level 16
Then why did you remove Dark Iron? D:
Oh yeah. Forgot to add that Forest Trolls have average costs.
When I'm finished with the Nerubian's story (If I ever worked on it), do you want me to send it by PM or just post it here?

Level 5
Some race ideas...I don't know if I could think up names for buildings though...
Ogres, Ethereal, Drakonid, Worgen, Goblins, Elementals (fire, earth, water or air).

For some forest troll ideas...well, they worship animals and some can even turn into animals. So you could have a hero that worships an animal (snake, hawk, bear, mammoth are just a few), and have a spell that would turn them into one. They could have an altar where they sacrifice something (elf, or human, or...other trolls), and collect blood instead of lumber (since they probaly wouldn't want to cut down trees; I don't know if you want to use any of these ideas but I thought I'd post them).

Also, don't the high elves already have in in-game barracks? Good luck with your project :wink:

Level 15
About that voice actor we talked, so here, I was voice acting for that nerubian voice sound ''must build on a deformed ground'' , It was already done yesterday, the same hour I said, but I did not put it here the same time, sorry for so late post :p
View attachment Nerubian.rar
There are two variants to choose, and that third is just the second louder
I think the Nerubian2 is better
I can do other variants if this isn't good

Edit2:
Here, a .rar with 5 more variations of Nerubian voice ''must build on a deformed ground''
View attachment Nerubian2.rar
Choose ^^
Edit1:
What's a normal voice? A high elven? :O

Edit3: Race: Undeads (could be undead trolls, orcs ect. but not the Blizzard's undead)
Story: There was long ago a big battle and lots of corpses were left on the battleground, necromancers or someone cursed them to live until they find to kill some other race or until they're destroyed by an another race... (or just revived them)... now high elves, trolls and nerubians are here around the centre of the old battleground and they have another enemy!

The undead could start with cheap and weak skeletons and end with ect.: Undead mountain trolls if they are undead trolls :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.