• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If by "forest" you mean "three trees" then that's a good representation of a forest. . .

Agree with HernanG though, needs fog and more variation(tiles look good though)

Hopefully you'll keep posting more screens?!?

-Deck

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

those are plains and farms... you need at least 20 times more trees.

Level 18
the first one is actually really good if you were going for more of like a rolling plains sort of thing, i like it. the second shots are great, except still, like Shados said, in need of more trees.

did you get these models from wc3sear.ch, or do we have them on here now as well? i'm paticularly interested in the doodad model you used for the grass.

Level 24
the first one is actually really good if you were going for more of like a rolling plains sort of thing, i like it. the second shots are great, except still, like Shados said, in need of more trees.

did you get these models from wc3sear.ch, or do we have them on here now as well? i'm paticularly interested in the doodad model you used for the grass.

The models are from the Ultimate Terraining Map, at wc3campaigns. Anyway as for the terrain i'll add a few more trees.

Level 4
well, the second ones are alot better, buti would wish you could tell me the path of those trees...

The guy that hate to import, 'cause he can't find out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.