• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Anny one got a suggestion on what model to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am making a map in the theme: his dark materials and the heroes are the most major characters from the book. by phillip pullman: I have gotten my model for most exept

lord Aseriel: He are a verry powerfull person that ripped the dimensional walls assunder to marsh a war against god :shock: kida imba he are just a ordenary man nothing monster nothing thought maybe use arthas somthing. Anny one got a better ida?

Will, A boy(12 yars maybe?) that are in the possesion of a powrfull artifact: The subtle knife. It can be used to cut throught anny possible kinda material even the word itslef to travel throught dimensions aka. blink :)
I relly dont feel like using the villager kid.

Lyra is a girl at Wills age. Got some time stop abilities and some other cool stuff. feels weird to use the Jaina model :S

And what models shall i use for a angel?

Anny one got a model able to make, got anny ideas for the map in general?

Level 7
heh i read that book :), at first i didnt remember but when you mentioned the knife, it reminded me. are you going to have those 'animal guardians'' too? and you need to have those elephants with wheel feet too :) theyd be awesome! sry i couldnt help with the question though

Level 3
Bloodvirus said:
heh i read that book :), at first i didnt remember but when you mentioned the knife, it reminded me. are you going to have those 'animal guardians'' too? and you need to have those elephants with wheel feet too :) theyd be awesome! sry i couldnt help with the question though

Maybe i should make the elephant guys,(I think they are called mulefa). But my map are centered around the fight in that world were lord Aseriel have built his fortress. But i havent done much on the map maybe i should make it bigger and make portals betwen different worlds to. I am working on the angel model i use the thing that appears abow your head wen you cast ressurection.

Level 6
Will, A boy(12 yars maybe?) that are in the possesion of a powrfull artifact: The subtle knife.
you will have a hard time finding the model, but once you do, there are many swords/knives/daggers that you can attach to his right hand via a trigger action.

Lyra is a girl at Wills age
no ingame models will work here but if you know how to use gimp or photoshop, you can reskin the night elf runner to make her look like a human girl

lord Aseriel: he are just a ordenary man
if he doesn't carry a sword, go with chaplain model (elven priest refitted into human for rexxar campaign; carries magical staff; no ingame icon, but i'll be glad to send you one) or medivh (human version of druid of the talon; looks much older than the chaplain; has morph animation and crow form, although you probably don't need it...)

hope that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.