• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

annoying freshmans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been on this site a pretty long time and i dont know why the hell i chose "Illidan_09" as my name. It is the stupidest name. Its like i was trying to be somebody i liked in the game. But its stupid.

I see the exact same thing with other people and It annoys me. All these names that are the names of others. But some1 like Darky28 or 29 is original. If i could change my name i would have done it a looooooong time ago.

I am not telling u wat to do but be original and not someone else. I haven't done alot for this site except some skins and two really good icons. But still, my point is that dont do stupid names. And for you freshmans, you are still young in this site, its no too late to change ur names.

Level 8
Why does it matter what name they use? Are we all just supposed to be unbelievably creative and just create a name no one has ever used out of thin air? I can create unique names if I wanted to. But, personally I prefer the name of my favorite game character, Raziel.
Most people make their names from a character because they think the character is cool or for younger people, they like to pretend to be them. And stuff like that.
And besides it's the internet... It's like another life for most of the people here, am I right?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well I can't understand why it's all this. Rui is my real name. And? Any problem? And that of being a person of the game, it's a bit stupid. How could you think that you would ever be a character of the game? You live in another world... man I know this world is kinda boring sometimes, but, look, there is nothing we can do.

-Rui

Level 7
truth of the matter is - nobody gives a rats arse, some might remember you by your name, others might not, if noone does, you were not important, now - where is the cookie? :p really, making a big deal is enough to be remembered for a second - do it enough and you will be malicious bewildered by random memory - kills the imagination, destroys the actual creativity - please, do not be bothered, its easier :p

Status
Not open for further replies.