• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animaton tag problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am a "noob" to world editing. So, my problem is that the model "RPG - Blue Knight" by Vermillion Edict that I have downloaded, have many animations. My problem is that I can't change the animation tag to one attack style. Like if I'm attaching a bow and the tag must be lumber. It still acts like it is swinging a sword. I have tried many times but it still using random animations. :vw_sad:
Again, I am new to editor and I don't know much about it.

Level 12
I am a "noob" to world editing. So, my problem is that the model "RPG - Blue Knight" by Vermillion Edict that I have downloaded, have many animations. My problem is that I can't change the animation tag to one attack style. Like if I'm attaching a bow and the tag must be lumber. It still acts like it is swinging a sword. I have tried many times but it still using random animations. :vw_sad:
Again, I am new to editor and I don't know much about it.

• Animation - Add the lumber animation tag to (Triggering unit)
maybe this ?

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Your Unit
    • Actions
      • Animation - Add the lumber animation tag to (Triggering unit)
      • Animation - Play (Attacking unit)'s lumber animation
or just tinker with this

• Set Unit = (Attacking Unit)
  • Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(Unit, Integer)
just change the Integer to (1 or 2 or 3 or ..... or n) until you find the required animation

• Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(Unit, Integer)
just change the Integer to (1 or 2 or 3 or ..... or n) until you find the required animation

If Unit is a Variable created in World editor, and isn't a local or a custom global, then needs the udg_ before the name.

• Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Unit, Integer)
Also, animation index starts from 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.