• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animations are not showing up properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have made a model in milkshape, it's my first model and i'm basically just trying to figure out how things work and how to get them into wc3. The model is basically a hand attached to a triangle and it can be seen in mago's model editor when i don't have any of the animations selcted. But when i try and view the animations it gets all messed up, everything gets put below the origin and basically inside out. I am fairly sure i ran zero joints before i started to animate. Is there anyway to fix this, if so how.

Level 3
Sometimes it's just buggy, but Magos could also make a wrong preview, best test is always ingame.

As I know you are not allowed to do
animations with rotations above 90 degrees.

Also it can mess with looping animations, but there are too much cases why it runs wrong, and that's why people won't post in such threads ;X

Status
Not open for further replies.