• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Tower Defense] Animate TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
B]
「Animate TD(WIP)」
[/B]
By Zombiezach8

Gameplay
[tr]
Welcome to Animate TD! The forces of the nether have found their way to this world and are quite intent on murdering your dearly beloved king. Countless men have died defending his honor, but now they grow thin and all you could find were some useless statues in your grandmother's attic. Magically animate them to be the final defense, for king and country!Yes guys Ik it has legion td ideas but im making it into my way every thing in this map was created by me 100% from scratch execpt help from a friend to make the first race, triggers were by me still.And ik all the nasty comments ill get but I decided to continue and have fun:p.In animate td, a random host is picked,Able to spawn a small army as a creep spawn,Trying to add plenty of races and features.It uses legion td concept of defend the king and the lanes but sideways.I am thinking of adding unique gamemodes.

Features
[tr]
Unique
Tower Defense

Credits
[tr]

Annoucnments
[tr]

I am now working on the map agian!
Changelog
[tr]
None So Far
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Attachments

• pic13.jpg
    pic13.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 236
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Level 24
I have absolutly no nasty comments what so ever, if you enjoy doing this then that's reason enough to make this map however I do have one very important question. Why should a tower defense fan pick Animate TD over Legion TD, besides the fact that it's 100% made by you and you alone what is it that makes this map so unique?

Level 3

I have absolutly no nasty comments what so ever, if you enjoy doing this then that's reason enough to make this map however I do have one very important question. Why should a tower defense fan pick Animate TD over Legion TD, besides the fact that it's 100% made by you and you alone what is it that makes this map so unique?

Well Im planning to make it have more, stuff to do 1. Each player has a random special send that costs a bit like royal guard, princess, ect. 2. Im planning to add a building where you can send group of units like 10 of the same units or a mixture like 5 bandits 4 bandit mages and 1 leader. 3. Im planning on to do more frequent updates, with suggestions from testers ect. . This is all im saying I dont want to say anymore to keep it a suprise Ohh and the 1. , 2. , 3. is referring to why is the map going to be unique and why would they pick animate td over legion td.

Level 24
It was a very nice map and I'd especially like to thank you for inviting me to US East where I found a lot of people playing Island Defense. After all Island Defense is the chosen map.

511445-bigthumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.