• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animate Convert & Bone PLEASE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Anyone? Please guys , anyone? :D PLease? D: plz :v
D:
Come on... D:

For warcraft III ( 3 )
:p
Also soon ( or not , i can't be sure :D) Steelix is coming.
I'll make another thread ( if modeler does not convert animate and bone )
for it. :D
But for now , PLX GIVE LIFE TO SUICINE , WE NEED POKEMON GUARDIANS :D

Thanks in .....Advance.

Attachments

• converted.rar
    98.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 4
Come on guys.
Animate and bone someone. :p
Plx :B

Anyone?! :d

It's a necessary ( legendary ) pokemon for a new pokemon map that someone is creating and i want this pokemon added in. D:

Level 4
and.....BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP or smth.
:l Y i know that you lack animators, but....Come on D:
If you can open any other map ( y i shouldn't say that right? D:) and find some good animations and put them to suicine , it would be great. :l plx D:

Level 4
Persistence to this request is worth it.
It's a legendary pokemon after all. :p
Please guys.I don't think that it is necessary to create YOUR OWN animations , you may could add animations from some other blizzard ( or not ) model.
I would just like a movement animation , attack ( normal ) a spell casting and i think that's enough.It could borrow animations of a wolf blizzard model even though i doubt that it has casting animation.
Plx? :v

Level 4
Wish i could do it alone. D:
Weird though.
I see many requests ( harder than mine ) that is about animation , to getting done.
(Would bring examples , but lazy.)
Last example (though) i've seen , was some hair animation request that
got accepted by a moderator of hive named Boran Baron something like that.
I think is a guy with a dog as avatar or something :v
I'm just asking someone to take some wolf animations from a blizzard model and put them into that model ( movement , normal attack , stand etc...) and a spell animation from some other model perhaps.

Level 4
I see...
Damn.
It's insane to be honest.
People complaining that are not that good for high poly stuff and they can provide me ( or others ) with low poly works only , but that affects animation.
For animation and boning to be easy , model has to be high poly. !!!
Madness.
Someone of the 2 ( animator - modeler ) have to do the hard work so it'll be easier for the other 1 (animator/modeler etc...)
:/
Unless someone can model and animate too :D. Then i bet that he know exactly what to do so both , animation and modeling , will be easy.
It's hard to find ONE of the two professions.
How's that possible to find both professions in 1 person ( since you made it hear like the only solution to my problem) ?
Damn.
Also i can't pay nobody cause , all of the people that i asked , they are busy with other projects.
:l
Thx anyway for making it clear....
I'll know at least to do not waste any more time spamming to this thread.

Well, it doesnt have to be incredibly high poly, just not to make it incredibly low poly. To be honest, I downloaded the zip file that grunt provided 2 times. Meaning I've considered 2 times to animate it, but sadly laziness and busyness overwhelms me.

Well, you could try to look around models section, and try to see models that have custom animations. The makers probably possess those two professions. Also, it is possible to be animated at its current state, just needs some effort in attaching those bones.

Level 4
So you're saying that this model might be animated already but no boned?
:l
You see....( I hope that this is not illegal ) Lowpolyworkshop.com does not animate.
It's people only accept requests on CREATION of models.
Chaosrealm.info is for animation and boning but i took no answer :d
So i came to pro-fessional place which have serious people ;d and at least i got it ( as u can see ) converted :l

Also it matter little to me anymore.
Not that i wouldn't like it to be animated in the end and added in "wc3 pokemon" list.
The thing is that Pokemon Legacy , a warcraft 3 custom map project , been rejected by it's own creators (Aradar actually quited of it ) and now suicine ( as a pokemon that it is , in case u dind't knew ) is not in a hurry to be created anymore.
Till the next guy who might try to create a pokemon map appears , 2016 might have pass.
Even i might never see a pokemon map at all , according to what ever happening to north korea and seeing ww3 approaching us :v
Nvm.
I might never play a GOOD pokemon map , but at least i'll watch the same episodes all over again n again till N.Korean press the red button. :p
Also i would like to thank you , cause u were ( from the whole forum ) the only one who at least tried to do something with this model and gave me an answer at all.
Actually (fix) the one who tried the hard part, cause to convert a model is something that i can do my self. ( i think...)

Level 4
No I mean, even with the low polyness, we can still animate it. Its just theres more difficulty compared to a model with more polies.

About the request, I'd suggest you to ask people via VM or PM, rather than posting here.

True.
It looks quite a good option doesn't it? :D
EVEN after introduction ( from friends ) who told me that THIS THIS AND THIS guys are animators , after i pm'd them , they were like "Oh sheet bro.U're mistaken, you probably misheard/understood."
Next day ( While they forgot our conversation ( AT PM ALWAYS) ) i see them in a section to giving advices or/and accepting model/animation requests ( of their friends mostly ) . :l
Come on...Rly? ":D
I...thought that .....Well it seems that u're not a "old" guy , or u probably know already what i told you , but you wanted to prove helpful. :D
thanks anyway. I'll see what i'm going to do.
I'll probably stay in the line and waiting for some modeler/animator ( from those i know ) to finish their "comercial" jobs and when my turn comes they'll make it.
Like i said ofcourse , you answered -by concidence - at the wrong time , while i do not really need the model ( right now ) since the guy quited project without provide us with any information or opening the source or something.
He was making plans till the very last moment and a day after : "sorry guys , shit happens , i quit".
Madness.
Y u no believe? ( Not that u care of course , but i tell you what happened to me so u'll know ( if u do not already) to do NOT trust people )
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/pokemon-legacy-v0-15-system-fix-227501/?prev=r=20&page=9
Check the last page. ( While his last post (before his announcement that he quits) was about plans and stuff....)
Now I and the rest poke fans , will wait from chinese ( once more , as always ) to create some good pokemon map. ( So far they failed :p )
Pokemons are quite cursed.
One "West" guy tried to bother "properly" with that project and he dumbed it in the end.
Ouf... :v

I even told him that i'll grab a paypal and give him 50-100 euro so he'll open the source with the hope that someone else will continue his job and he ignores me.

Level 18
Pokemon Stadium 2 - Suicune Model...

I manage to ripped a N64 model of Suicune from Pokemon Stadium 2...
The number of textures used are many (12 to be exact) and looks quite messy...
Manage to clean it up a little...
By the way... The size is 67KB (without bones and animations)...

Attachments

• SuicuneN64_Ripped.png
    SuicuneN64_Ripped.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 127
Level 4
I manage to ripped a N64 model of Suicune from Pokemon Stadium 2...
The number of textures used are many (12 to be exact) and looks quite messy...
Manage to clean it up a little...
By the way... The size is 67KB (without bones and animations)...

=F
Dat so kewll.
But....
I do not really understant :l
Pokemon stadium 2? ? ? ? ? w3x ?
IF not and if it is from a stand alone game ( Game boy probably) it still need animation and boning? ( Also seems kewl model for 67 kb , thx)
AND IF IT DOES , will it be hard now to be animated and boned? ( but i guess that this has to be answered by the other guy "UgoUgo" :d
Also does it need to be converted at wc3 format ? (mdx) ( If "Pokemon stadium 2" thing is not a w3x map.)
If u extracted dis model from a stand alone game , THEN I GUESS THAT I CAN GRAB MORE THAN 1 POKEMONS FROM THERE. :p (Kidding. Even if i wanted and even if that would be good ( though this will be proved by the "crash test" with this suicine thing u extracted ) i do not know how to do so , so i may have your need to it. :D Just for the record , i need Kyurem , Reshiram , Heatran , Glaceon , Leafeon , Elekid , Magby.)

At all , i may ( for certain ) have to thank you a lot about your concern , since u realize that you're the 3rd person who care about this thread. :)
The whole thing is out-dated and that's why probably , people do not like pokemon.
But when pokemon were the main interest of people , wc3 wasn't as it is now.
:/
Though if that is true , why people still like dbz which is kinda older? D:
Anyway don't give attention to this monologue and keep my "thanks" :d
I'll try to ask some people and see if this model can be animated/boned/converted.
(Unless i take some answer from here :v)

EDIT:
I realize ..... Y u did not attach the model. Just a picture.
I do not understand ( now ) at all what u did. :f
It's a mistake ? or u just gave me textures ?
I feel confused :/

EDIT2:
Shit.I can't remove "Thumbs up" :v

Status
Not open for further replies.