• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey Guys, my hero is a voodoo themed hero. I was wondering if anyone had the time to edit a few things on this custom model. first thing is could you give him the witch doctors staff or any staff that you think to look best. correctly portioned to your eyes. also could you add his left shouder pad or right knee pad to his right hand, but dont remove the should or the knee pads. lastly this heros rack on his back was removed yet when you look at it, it looks like his chest. do you have any ideas on what might look good to cover his back? I was thinking a cloak, like a skinny cloak that covers about half his back and runs down the center of his spine. and maybe add feathers to the cloak on either side. Or you could do it how the spirit walker has his back done, you could attach the feathers to his spine and have 2 rows perpendictular to one another. This is just an idea but please feel free to change this if you feel it would escape the theme or would not look good. Anyone up for the task? only thing that would be left for me in my heros and I will give props. thanks =D

And please feel free to message me if you have further concerns or questions.
This is my Hero Abilities and Theme

here is the model I would like to edit, The first one does not have a weapon or a rack. The second one does not have a weapon, yet has the rack. The rack has the feathers on it and other masks that you may or may not want to use. and thanks for the help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.