• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel Arena GE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you see in my Sig. I'm working on the Angel Arena "Mod" called God Edition.. And I'm done with 10 Heroes right now, and have a few spells, and I wonder if someone wants me to post the beta so that everyone can check it out and give me some tips 'n ideas :p

I'm hosting it on Northrend quite often to check reactions by different ppl on the map.

So.. want me to post?
You can post ideas here too :) (I'm so kind :D)

Level 6
Uhhh you are soooo kind, if i were a woman i would want to be together with you for....for... hmm wait i dont want to be together with you even if i were a woman!sorry ;)

Hmm ok actually ts up to you if you post it or not,
do as you wish!

Level 6
It's you who want to get response for your work, not us wanting to give it to you.
Therefore you shouldn't ask us, but yourself -.-
( if i were in you position i would write a short summary of all features, planned and done and post the map itself... )

Status
Not open for further replies.