• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Android 16, 17, and 18 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
wow many thanks dude thank you so much for your help... ill promise to credit you in my map... thank you sooooooo much!

Level 3
i have an android 19 model already thnx for the help... say if you have a Cell (Semi-Perfect Form) can u also please add it? super thnx in advance

Don't doublepost, the
edit.gif
button exists for a reason.

ill promise to credit you in my map...
I'm pretty much 100% sure that he didn't made those models, thus he does not deserve credits for them. They look very much like what I've seen on various DBZ maps.
Plus you can find these models on other sites which have different author names stamped on them.

Level 11
heres perfect cell and 2nd form of him if u meant those 1
btw: i never said i made those models he just wanted some models so he got those i NEVER said i created them or smth

Attachments

• Z Perfect Cell.rar
    95.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Cell2.rar
    79.3 KB · Views: 57
Level 3
hahaha your right but im going to credit him for providing me the files ^_^ and besides for me credit is not much of a price...(ITS MY OWN OPINION OK?)

Level 3
sorry for asking too much but can u provide me with a High Quality Android 18 model? just like the Android 17 you gave... I want 18 to be like that with high quality model...ahahah i cant help it she's is to cute to be ignored ^_^

Level 4
there were many people looking for these dbz models, id just post all the ones you have that arent already on hiveworkshop, because id like them to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.