• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A DBZ Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm currently working on a DBZ map called DBZ Ultimate Battle and I need some models.

I have a Goku/Goten/Turles model
Metal Cooler
Tien
Golden Bebi
Android 13 and 15
Fat Buu
Metal Cooler
Super Buu(though I would like a better one)
Saibamen
Broly
Perfect Cell(requesting better one)
and SS4 Gogeta

If someone made a DBZ Model for any character beside these(not counting the ones I want better models for) it would help me a ton.

Level 2
Okay, the map is sort of like the hero arena with some Tribute element's in it.

So far the map isn't even a quarter done.

Before I post some screenshots I need to ask you how to stop the things you pick your hero with from getting stuck, meaning that I am trapped inside the other wisps when I test if the regions and that work. So far I have to use blink and I can't do that in the game because you can blink past the boundary surrounding the hero pick area.

Okay, the map is sort of like the hero arena with some Tribute element's in it.

So far the map isn't even a quarter done.

Before I post some screenshots I need to ask you how to stop the things you pick your hero with from getting stuck, meaning that I am trapped inside the other wisps when I test if the regions and that work. So far I have to use blink and I can't do that in the game because you can blink past the boundary surrounding the hero pick area.

you have completed QUARTER of map? Make map playable and someone might be interested in this (if your map is good)

Status
Not open for further replies.