• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient of Wind and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Ancient of Wind and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Ancient of Wind (Optimized) Info:
  • Combined the Portrait with the model.
  • Fixed some normals and mesh wrappings. Plugged up some of the holes especially during the death animation.

• Uploaded.

Ancient of Wind (Corrupted) Info:
  • Created a corrupted version.
  • If you want to use this model, you also have to import the Corrupted Night Elf Birth model along with its textures (included here). After importing, make sure to tick "Use custom path" and then delete the "war3mapImported\" portion.
  • Shares custom textures with the other Corrupted Ancient Buildings. You only need to import them once into map.

• Uploaded.

Ancient of Wind (Fall) Info:
  • Created a fall version of the Ancient of Wind using the Ancient of Lore and Chimaera Roost textures.

• Uploaded.

Ancient of Wind (Spring) Info:
  • Created a spring version of the Ancient of Wind using the Ancient of Life texture.

• Uploaded.

Coral of Wind (Naga) Info:
  • Created a coral version of the Ancient of Wind.
  • Custom texture by r.ace613.

• Uploaded.

Keywords:
Cenarion Circule, Druid, Sentinels

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Ancient of Wind (Corrupted) (Model)

Ancient of Wind (Fall) (Model)

Ancient of Wind (Optimized) (Model)

Ancient of Wind (Spring) (Model)

Coral of Wind (Naga) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank